Saturday, August 3, 2019

5 Star Review


Hi, We got Five Star review on Our GMB Lisitng. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Flat fee movers Lutz was simply the BEST experience I could have asked for. The entire experience from the estimate to the delivery was stress free and extremely efficient. If you're lucky enough to work to book with their incredible team of professional movers - a team who work together so often that it is like watching a well tuned orchestra play a symphony - then you'll have an experience like no other. I've used a competitor several times in the past. This was my first move with Flat Fee movers where I opted to have a packing service included. They put their competition to shame with how well they care for your belongings. From wrapping to moving blanket packing to paper and bubble wrapping fragile items EVERYTHING arrived in one piece was incredibly organized and efficiently loaded in-and-out. While I don't look forward to having to move again anytime soon rest assured Flat Fee Movers will be my first call if I ever need to move again in the future. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Review Posted By : June Holt Review Ratings : Five Star

from Flat Fee Movers Lutz https://ift.tt/2YpisZQ

No comments:

Post a Comment